The Integrated Management System of Salzgitter Mannesmann Grobblech GmbH comprises a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001. Our occupational health and safety as well as our energy management system, confirm the requirements of the international standard ISO 45001 and ISO 50001.
In addition to the integrated management system (IMS) and the energy management system (EMS), Salzgitter Mannesmann Grobblech has product approvals from the following classification associations available:
Salzgitter Mannesmann Grobblech production is in line with the following rules and standards:
- AD 2000 Merkblatt W0
- Scope of approval: Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, annex I sec. 4.3 and AD 2000-Guideline W0
- Factory Production Control according to DIN EN 10025-1:2005, Appendix ZA
- UKCA - Factory Production Control according to BS EN 10025-1:2004
- Quality-assurance System for Material Manufacturer acc. to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU and AD 2000-Merkblatt W0
- Manufacturer-related Product Qualification (HPQ) Deutsche Bahn
- Environmental Product Declaration
Our Test Centre is a test laboratory accredited by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) and registered under the number D-PL-11299-01-00 to conduct tests pursuant to EN ISO/IEC 17025 in the following areas:
- Mechanical-technological tests,
- Metallography as well as
- Emission spectroscopic analyses on metallic materials.
The current status of the product approvals that have been granted and information relating to the scope of validity of our recognition as a manufacturer in accordance with specific sets of rules can be retrieved from the website of the relevant acceptance or classification company, where available, or requested from the quality department.